Covid- 19 Protocols (updated August 1, 2022)
We want to continue to protect the health and safety of our dancers, families and staff.
Please Do Not Come to Class if:
- You are sick and/or have any symptoms known to be associated with Covid-19
In General (for all students), we ask if you can:
- Try to wash hands before and after class and/or sanitize when entering and exiting the building.
- Please bring your own well-labeled water bottle and fill at home prior to class
- Bring a yoga mat to class (if this makes you more comfortable) for sitting during attendance, stretching on the floor, etc.
- Come dressed, ready for dance with dance clothes under street clothes and encourage the use of the washroom at home prior to coming to class
Mask use at this time is optional for students and staff (unless dictated by specific locations and/or Manitoba Public Health)